- Parking: FREE
- Children under the age of 16 MUST BE SUPERVISED by an adult at all times.
- ASTC Passport Program: If you’re a member of an Association of Science-Technology Center (ASTC) institution located more than 90 miles from Adventure Science Center—and you reside more than 90 miles from ASC—you are eligible for free general admission for up to two adults and four children under 18 living in the same household. You must present your science center’s membership card, which includes ASTC logo, along with photo ID to receive this benefit. Learn more»
- Discounts: Scroll down to see limited-time and ongoing offers, including discounts for Seniors (65+), Tennessee teachers (pre-K through 12th grades), military, and college students.
- Groups: Special rates available for school groups, community and tour operator groups of 20 or more with three-week advance reservation. For details, see our Group Rates below.
- Payment: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Diners Club. We do not accept personal checks.
- Sudekum Planetarium: Please note – Membership or General Admission tickets are required for entry into the Sudekum Planetarium before 3 p.m. Tickets to the Sudekum Planetarium are non-refundable.
All information subject to change without notice.
Twilight Special – only $6! Arrive after 3 p.m. and receive FREE general admission when you purchase a 3:30 p.m. planetarium show ticket at the regular price ($6, subject to availability); or arrive after 3:30 p.m. and pay only $6 (all ages) for general admission! Cannot be combined with other offers, discounts or group rates.
plus General Admission)
(Add On Price)
|Military w/ ID*||$13.95||$6||$8||$6|
|Military Youth (2-12)*||$9.95||$6||$8||$6|
|TN Teachers w/ ID*||FREE||$6||$8||$6|
|TN College Students w/ ID*||$13.95||$6||$8||$6|
Tennessee teachers (pre-K through 12th grade) and Tennessee Independent Home School teachers receive free admission for themselves by showing a valid school ID, current pay stub along with a valid photo ID, or a copy of the current Intent to Home School form submitted to their local school district, when purchasing tickets onsite. You will be asked to fill out a free admission slip at the ticket counter.
Active Duty, Retiree or Reservist Military receive discounted admission for themselves by showing a valid ID card (DD Form 2 or 2A), Discharge Papers (DD-214) or Military Dependent ID card (for spouse or children of Active Duty Military personnel), when purchasing tickets onsite.
Tennessee College Students receive discounted admission for themselves by showing a current school photo ID, when purchasing tickets onsite.
Cannot be combined with other offers, discounts or group rates.
Join the Adventure Science Center in celebrating the 4th of July with an unobstructed view of Nashville’s downtown fireworks from our lawn.
Every few months we open our doors from 6:30 to 10 p.m. to adults-only for a night of science and fun. Each Way Late Play Date has a special theme with cool science activities to take part in.
The Science of Beer is an annual festival that celebrates local and American craft beer featuring tastings of over 70 brews, fun beer-science demonstrations and activities, liquid nitrogen beer ice cream and more.
Mark your calendars for March 4, 2017, when Adventure Science Center will transform into a mad scientist’s laboratory for our premier fundraising event – MAD Bash!
Adventure Science Center is committed to making family learning accessible to more Tennessee families. Families that participate in any of the state assistance programs listed below are eligible for the Adventure Access annual pass. Adventure Access costs $25 per year. To apply, please visit the Guest Services desk at Adventure Science Center with all required documents listed below and form of payment (cash or credit/debit card).
Adventure Access Pass benefits:
- FREE admission
- Half-off planetarium tickets
- Discounts to events, birthday parties and camps
- 10% discount in Spark! Science Emporium
- Discount to the Blue Max exhibit
Qualifying programs for Tennessee residents:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, WIC)
- Families First/Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
|Qualifying Program||Required Documents|
|Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP)||
|Women, Infants Children (WIC)||
|Families First/Temporary Assistance for Needy Families||
*Tennessee Issued photo ID, either a Driver’s License or State Identification card. The name on the photo ID must match the adult name on the certification letter. Employee and Student IDs or out-of-state IDs will not be accepted.
++Tennessee Enrollment Certification Letter issued by the Department of Human Services showing enrollment in a qualifying program. Letter must be issued in the designated adult cardholder name and verify enrollment for the current year. You can obtain a letter from the Department of Human Services showing you are currently enrolled in Families First by calling the family assistance service center at (615) 743-2000.
For more information, please contact AdventureAccess@adventuresci.org.
(Adult and Youth Groups)
(Add-on price, plus General Admission)
(Add On Price)
|Toddlers (under 2)||FREE||FREE if in lap||N/A|
(Professional Tour Operators)
|Toddlers (under 2)||FREE|
Group minimum is 20 people. One chaperone per every five children is required. Coupons and other discounts are not valid for groups.
SEE BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS ON GROUP BOOKINGS.
For more information call (615) 862-5177.
All information subject to change without notice.
GROUP PRICING DETAILS
- Advanced registration of three weeks required.
- 50% non-refundable deposit required at time of booking.
- Full payment due three weeks in advance of scheduled visit.
- Full payment due at time of booking if reservation is made less than three weeks in advance.
- Coupons and other discounts do not apply to group reservations.
- Bus drivers and tour operators receive free admission to the Science Center and Sudekum Planetarium.
- Group Admission does not include tickets to the Sudekum Planetarium or BlueMax Flight Simulator.
- Group reservations will not be accepted on the day of visit. General Admission prices will apply without a confirmed reservation.
- If cancelled more than three weeks out, 15% cancellation fee will be retained or deposit can be applied to rescheduled visit within 12 months.
- If cancelled less than three weeks out, loss of deposit or can be applied to rescheduled visit within 12 months.
- If full payment not received by three weeks, deposit is forfeited, and the Science Center reserves the right to rebook the time with another group.