< Education Home
STEP 4: Make A Plan
- Alert parents and chaperones to pay the school in advance so that one payment by the school is ready upon arrival at ASC. Having one payment prepared for the entire group helps the checkin process move quickly.
- Download and sign the Code of Conduct Agreement. Bring it with you and submit it along with your payment.
- Assign groups of 5 students to each chaperone (15 students per chaperone for high school). Use this form to inform chaperones of their groups' asignments and program schedule, as well as their responsibilities during their visit.
- Time for your field trip! Download and review this important information that will help your visit go smoothly.
- Each program has related activities that you can download from this web site for distribution to teachers and parents. We also offer scavenger hunts and other self-guided student activities for your group as they explore our exhibits. Step 5 - Make the Trip >