In celebration of Shark Week, Adventure Science Center and Aquarium restaurant are teaming up to bring you an exciting day of shark- and ocean-themed activities! From 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 16, you and your family can explore the science behind the ocean's most exciting (and terrifying) creatures. Included with general admission, except where noted.
Activities and attractions:
- Touch tank with live starfish
- Shark bean bag toss
- Dig up a shark tooth in the shark fossil hunt
- Dissect a real squid in our Family Lab - 11:30 a.m. or 2 p.m.* (lab fee applies)
- Shark jaw take-home science craft
- Special discovery cart featuring various animal skulls
*Tickets for the Family Lab can ONLY be purchased on the day of the event for $5 per child, in addition to general admission. 2 55-minute labs will be taught during the day and tickets will be sold on a first-come first-served basis. All children are required to have an adult chaperone accompany them during the lab.
Program subject to change.