Adventure Science Center and Lipman Brothers present the
The Science of Beer is an annual festival that celebrates local, U.S. and international craft beers featuring tastings of more than 70 craft brews and fun beer-science demonstrations and activities.
Tickets are $55 for not-yet-members and $45 for members and include admission to all exhibits and activities, unlimited tastings and a souvenir Science of Beer pint glass. Food is sold at an additional cost
New to 2016:
- Live science show in Eureka Theater
- Feature screening in the Sudekum Planetarium
- Experience simulated weightlessness on the Moon Walk
- Liquid nitrogen beer ice cream
- Hands-on activities and demonstrations
- Access to Adventure Science Center’s exhibits, including the feature exhibition EXTREME DEEP: Mission to the Abyss
- Daddy’s Dogs
- Steaming Goat Food Truck
21+. Valid photo ID required at the door. Tickets are non-refundable. All proceeds support Adventure Science Center’s interactive exhibits and hands-on science experiences.
Interested in becoming a Science of Beer sponsor?
Contact Tim Sears at (615) 401-5055 or email@example.com for more information.
Subject to change.