Intern with us!
The Adventure Science Center internship program is designed to assist students who wish to gain experience in the field of museums and non-profits. Internship opportunities provide a chance for current undergraduate and graduate students to acquire professional and educational skills while working alongside Adventure Science Center staff.
Internships are offered in the areas of:
- On-Floor Education
- Human Resources
- Fundraising & Development
- Retail Services
- Business Operations
- Students should be a junior or senior enrolled in college pursuing an undergraduate or advanced degree.
- Internship placement is based on an applicant’s interest, skills, experience and Science Center needs.
- Internships are unpaid and require a commitment of at least 12 weeks with a minimum of 8 hours per week.
- All accepted interns must complete and pass a background check.
Internships are offered in the fall, spring and summer semesters, and interns are encouraged to make arrangements with their respective universities for course credit. If accepted into the intern program, Adventure Science Center will be happy to provide the necessary documentation and feedback that universities require for course credit.
|February – May
Applications due Jan. 16
|June – August
Applications due April 17
|September – December
Applications due Aug. 14
If you are interested in an internship, please submit the following:
- Letter of Interest, with desired internship & semester
- List of 3 references, at least 1 academic
Please submit all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by application deadline for the desired semester. We will review your application and contact you regarding an interview. Please keep in mind that this is a competitive process, and not all applications will receive the opportunity to interview.