HURRY – CLOSING SOON!
This 2,000 foot temporary exhibit brings America’s inland waterways to life in a meaningful and tangible way, providing a hands-on, interactive experience where visitors can have fun while learning about the commerce, culture and conservation of American’s waterways. Included with general admission.
- Noodle a Catfish
- Discover the Rivers Hall of Fame
- River Survivor
- Save a Wetland…Save a City
- Our Blue Planet
- Barge Theater
- Plinko-Style Species Survival Game
- Ports of the Country
- Be a Pilot
- Barge Flip Lids – “What is carried on barges today?”
- River Music / Play River Songs
- Touchable Fossils / Shells Interactive