Laser Holidays

Views Navigation

Event Views Navigation

Filters

Changing any of the form inputs will cause the list of events to refresh with the filtered results.

Dark Universe planetarium

The planets, stars, and everything you can see are less than 5 percent of the universe. What is the other 95 percent?Narrated by astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson.25 minutesRecommended ages 9 and upCaptions are available for Dark Universe—ask a team member as you enter the planetarium. Learn about accessibility at ASC.We don’t see any upcoming Dark Universe shows on the […]

©2021 Adventure Science Center
English