We’ll provide the space and the resources and let your imagination take it from there. We’re talking REAL tools, REAL materials, and the freedom to innovate and explore a wide range of gadgets and contraptions. This family-friendly experience celebrates the entire design process from brainstorming to building to testing and evaluating and offers custom experiences for inventors at any age.
- Admission: Access to Tinkering Garage is included in the cost of general admission and will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Age Recommendation + Requirements: Recommended for ages 6 and up, adult supervision is required for anyone under the age of 16
- School Group Access: There must be a 1:5 teacher-to-student ratio for entry
- Quieter Tinkering: Ear plugs and noise-cancelling headphones are available upon request in Tinkering Garage
- Keep What You Create: Once you've finalized your extraordinary construction, you get to take it home with you
Thursday, Friday, & Monday:
9 am - 2:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday:
9 am - 4:30 pm
Let your inner hacker-maker-tinkerer-inventor-designer out!