Thursday, April 21
VIP Access | 6pm
General Event | 7pm - 10pm
- VIP - $100 - includes entry one hour early (6 pm CST), a private lounge with food bites from Burger Republic, a souvenir pint glass for unlimited samples, and an exclusive planetarium show. Limited availability
- VIP Designated Driver - $65 - includes all of the above with the exception of a water bottle instead of a pint glass.
- General Admission - $65 - includes standard entry at 7 pm, souvenir pint glass for unlimited samples, and a planetarium show (first-come, first-served)
- General Admission Designated Driver - $30 - includes all of the above with the exception of a water bottle instead of a pint glass.
*No refunds or exchanges.
Members receive a $5 discount and receive a custom printed pint glass. >> Become a Member
Click here to view the event map and list of activities.
Hap & Harry's
Harding House Brewing Co
Honky Tonk Brewing Co
I Believe Brewing Company
Jackalope Brewing Company - The Ranch
Little Harpeth Brewing
Monday Night Brewery
Montucky Cold Snacks
New Heights Brewing
Ranch Water - Lone River Beverage Company
Scofflaw Brewing Co
Sierra Nevada Brewing
Southern Grist Brewing Co
Stone Brewing Co
Terrapin Beer Co
The Black Abbey Brewing Company
Three Taverns Brewery
Turtle Anarchy Brewing Company
Woodchuck Hard Cider
Yazoo Brewing Company
Timed Activities & Presentations
- Night & Laser Lite Planetarium Show | 6:30pm, 7:30pm, 8:30pm, 9:30pm
Enjoy a 10-minute highlight from our ever-popular Nightwatch program followed by 2 songs from our Foo Fighters laser show
- Live Science demonstrations at Cosmic Rays stage | 8pm & 9:30pm
- Beer Smackdown- Ale Vs Lager with TailGate Head Brewer, Dustin Wilson | 7:30pm & 8:30pm
- The Science of Yeast from Bootleg Biology Yeast Wrangler, Don Graves | 7:45pm & 8:45pm
- Do you Have Good Taste with Cicerone Kendall Joseph | 8pm & 9pm
- Sustainability in Brewing from Jackalope Brewing Co-Owner, Bailey Spaulding | 8:15pm & 9:15pm
Ongoing Activities & Demonstrations
- Beer Body Skills Lab – Test your motor skills to see how alcohol impacts your brain function & agility
- Beer Crafts for Craft Beer – Design your own beer coaster in the Innovation Incubator (i2)
- Try malted barley tea from our friends from Riverbend Malt
- Stop by the Tipsy Mule Hops booth to touch and learn about hops
- Ask MTSU’s Fermentation Science Deptartment about the Business of Fermentation
- Hop-Up Science Demos – Be on the lookout for experiments throughout the building
Event Tips & Info
- Parking is free but very limited. You are encouraged to take a rideshare or cab service for your safety and ease of access.
- All guests must be 21 and up, no exceptions.
- Small bags and purses are allowed but subject to search.
- The science center reserves the right to remove anyone deemed unruly.
Interested in volunteering at Science of Beer? Click here to sign up.