Changing lives, every day
By joining the Discovery Society, you have the opportunity to spark curiosity and inspire learning in explorers of all ages through the power of science. Your engagement makes you a leader in a community of lifelong learners. The deeper your engagement – the greater the impact.
Learn how our education programs impact your community.
Discovery Society contacts
Grant Martin, CFRE, FAFP
Chief Development Officer
As a patron of the Discovery Society, you will receive exclusive privileges as described below. It’s our way of thanking you for your generosity and leadership.
All Discovery Society gift levels include an annual Endeavour Membership (two named adults and all children or grandchildren (ages 2-18) living in the same household). You will also receive:
- Invitation for two to exclusive annual Discovery Society reception and dinner
- Recognition on donor wall monitor in lobby
- Recognition in the annual report to the community
- Personalized member cards
- Free general admission for one year
- Free parking
- Four guest passes per visit
- Free Sudekum Planetarium tickets
- 10% discount in the gift shop
- Member priority check-in (peak times)
- Invitations to member-exclusive previews and events»
- Reduced fees on spring and summer camps, Early Explorers, Way Late and more
- Subscription to monthly newsletter
- Reciprocal benefits to over 300 museums in the Association of Science & Technology Center (ASTC) network
Choose your level
Each gift is fully tax-deductible to the extent of the law.