Give the gift of science!
Purchase a gift membership online
The membership will be automatically sent to the recipient via email. Note: The membership starts on the date of purchase. No physical items will be sent to the purchaser or recipient.
Not sure which level to give? View our membership guide here!
Please note: When giving a membership, please only list the adults in the household (age 18+) as the primary and/or secondary member. Contact us at email@example.com for help.
Need something to give in a card or place under the tree? Download the printable certificate here.
Purchase a physical gift card
A gift card can be used to purchase general admission tickets, planetarium ticket, Max Flight tickets, gift shop purchases, and membership. Gift cards can be mailed to either the purchaser or recipient.
Memberships are non-refundable, and cannot be transferred or canceled before expiration. Photo IDs are required each visit to receive membership benefits. Memberships are not valid with camp-ins, field trips or group reservations. Memberships represent one household; members from separate households must obtain separate memberships. Only two adults of the same household may use a membership. Memberships are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Free general admission for one year
- Free or discounted admission to 300+ science enters in the USA and worldwide with the ASTC passport»
- Excludes museums located in a 90mi radius from Adventure Science Center or your residence.
- Member express check in
- $2 discount on general admission guest passes
- Discounted Planetarium & MaxFlight tickets
- Discounts on camps, classes, special events, and more
- Convenient digital membership card stored on your smartphone
- 10% discount at the gift shop
- Free parking
- Free birthday gift for member kids under the age of 18 in the Birthday Club»
Thank you to our Birthday Club Sponsor:
Memberships are non-refundable, and cannot be transferred or canceled before expiration. Photo ID required each visit to receive membership benefits. Memberships are not valid with camp-ins, field trips, or group reservations. Memberships represent one household; members from separate households must obtain separate memberships. Only two adults of the same household may use the membership. Memberships are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.