Be a Part of our journey beyond 75
Over the next three years, more than 15,000 square feet of exhibit space at Adventure Science Center will evolve into more exciting experiences, breathing new life into our mission: to open every mind to the wonders of science and technology, fostering a better understanding of ourselves and the world around us. While we will continue to celebrate our significant history, we are focused on the future that will take us Beyond 75.
Adventure Science Center is an equitable, non-profit center for hands-on learning, serving nearly 400,000 guests each year, and providing free or reduced admission to more than 25,000 members from under-represented communities. Support from the community allows the science center to significantly lower the cost barrier for school students and provide access to educational programming that enriches their learning experiences and offers them the opportunity to discover new interests, talents, and possibilities in the realm of STEAM. In the spring of 2022, Adventure Science Center welcomed over 32,000 students on field trips.
How you can help
Admission only covers a portion of the services provided, so we rely on generous contributions from individuals like you, corporations, foundations, and public agencies to support our various funding priorities.
Admission prices only cover a portion of the services we provide. Gifts are welcome year-round and are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
- Make a donation to support the museum.
- Create a Facebook fundraising campaign.
- Join, upgrade or renew your membership, or purchase a membership for another family or friend.
- Purchase a science center gift card for an upcoming birthday, anniversary or celebration! Gift cards may be applied to memberships, the gift shop and more. Call (615) 401-5058 Thursday through Monday, 10 am to 3 pm, to purchase a gift card today.
- If you're already shopping on Amazon or at your local Kroger, Target, Publix and more, these companies will give back to the museum at no cost to you. Learn more.
- Learn more about IRA giving.
- Learn more about gifts of securities.
Thank you for being part of Adventure Science Center family. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Your donation helps support Adventure Science Center’s education programs and exhibits, including school field trips.
Adventure Science Center changes lives through extraordinary experiences in science and innovation. By joining our cause through a monetary gift you help:
- Inspire more than 74,000 school students.
- Empower more than 1,100 educators through professional development.
- Log more than 8,800 miles bringing science straight to the doorstep of schools, community centers, and libraries.
Interested in becoming a donor or learning more about our service to the community? Contact Michelle Pruett at firstname.lastname@example.org
See how investing makes a difference at Adventure Science Center at Giving Matters.
Questions? We want to hear from you! Contact email@example.com.
Adventure Science Center is committed to respecting the privacy of donors. The types of donor information that it collects and maintains are as follows:
- Contact information: name, address, telephone number and email address
- Giving information
- Information on events attended, publications received and special requests for program information
- Information provided by the donor in the form of comments and suggestions