PLAN YOUR ADVENTURE
Don’t miss our new and improved programs
We’re ready to take your science adventure to the next level! Whether you’re venturing to Adventure Science Center for the day or want to have programs brought to you, we offer a wide variety of STEAM programming that aligns with the updated Tennessee Science Grade Level Expectations (GLEs).
Who qualifies as a school group?
These rates apply to those only who are tax-exempt schools, preschools, year-round daycares, head start programs, and organized homeschool groups.
If you are a nonprofit group looking to book, please email us for pricing.
To qualify for the school pricing below there must be 20 or more students.
School Visit Pricing
- $6 per student
- Metro Nashville School (MNPS) students get in free
- For every 10 students, your group will receive one free teacher/chaperone
- Additional adults are $18 each
Free for all
Lunch Room Add-On:
$50 per 30 minutes
Field Trip Add-Ons:
- Demos – $2 per student for a 30- to 45-minute demo in Eureka Theater (capacity 75 total / subject to change based on current phase of Mayor’s reopening plan)
- Labs – $4 per student for one hour-long, hands-on lab (capacity 30 / subject to change based on current phase of Mayor’s reopening plan). Teachers only are allowed in room besides students. Dissections have an additional fee per student dependent on the specimen selected. $3 squid, cow eye, and starfish / $6 fetal pig per student.
- Planetarium shows – $4 per student /$5 per adult/$0 per teacher/chaperone.
For booking and information on Labs and Demonstration topics, please email us.
ASC utilizes robots from:
Call (615) 862-5177 or email us to reserve.