It's All About the People.
Adventure Science Center's Annual Report shows the ways in which the science center had a direct impact in our community over the last fiscal year. Read to hear stories from community members and learn about what is coming up on the horizon at the science center. FY22 was in all respects a truly remarkable year. What began as nervous anticipation of recovery in July 2021 transformed into a universal sense of running at full speed by the end of the year, just to keep up.
With this resurgence, it became even more important – and more possible – to create new exhibits, upgrade our facility, and restart many of the projects that had been delayed for over a year. As a result, we now have more than 15,000 square feet of changes either in progress or in the queue.
As a center committed to providing equitable access for all, the success of the past year enabled us to expand our Adventure Access program, providing more than $300,000 in free or subsidized visits, memberships, camps, and education programs for schools and public guests.
Make an impact today by donating.
Over the next three years, more than 15,000 square feet of exhibit space at Adventure Science Center will evolve into more exciting experiences, breathing new life into our mission: to open every mind to the wonders of science and technology, fostering a better understanding of ourselves and the world around us. While we will continue to celebrate our significant history, we are focused on the future that will take us Beyond 75.
Click here to learn more.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Make a donation to support the museum.
- Make a donation with crypto currency.
- Create a Facebook fundraising campaign.
- Join, upgrade or renew your membership, or purchase a membership for another family or friend.
- Purchase a museum gift card for an upcoming birthday, anniversary or celebration! Gift cards may be applied to memberships, the gift shop and more. Call (615) 401-5058 Thursday through Monday, 10 am to 3 pm, to purchase a gift card today.
- If you're already shopping on Amazon or at your local Kroger, Target, Publix and more, these companies will give back to the museum at no cost to you. Learn more.
- Learn more about IRA giving.
- Learn more about gifts of securities.